Compensation and Benefits Analyst. New York. Posting Date: 11/18/2019. Deadline: 11/30/2019
Do you want to support human rights and social justice with your compensation and benefits expertise? We are seeking a collaborative Compensation and Benefits Analyst, based in New York, to provide research and recommendations to assist in ensuring competitive compensation and benefits in all locations across the Open Society Foundations.
The Human Resources (HR) team, comprised of over 50 members, sits in our Berlin, London, and New York offices and supports OSF staff across the global network of foundations, in over 40 countries. The team is comprised of generalists spanning the North America, Latin America, Europe, Eurasia, Middle East, Africa, South West Asia, and Asia Pacific regions, as well as HR specialists comprised of Talent Development, Human Resources Information System (HRIS), Compensation and Benefits, Diversity and Inclusion, and Recruitment. As a Compensation and Benefits Analyst at Open Society, you will:
What we are looking for:
- Be responsible for the data integrity of compensation information in Workday, regularly conducting audits of job titles, grades, and compensation data.
- Participate in industry-specific and general market surveys to ensure competitiveness of compensation and benefit programs.
- Conduct job evaluations for new positions, make salary recommendations for new hires, and perform benchmark reviews for existing positions, using all available market data.
- Assist with the review and implementation of Global Benefits Standards.
- Evaluate current vendor service levels and performance for compensation and benefits plans.
- Assist with the management of the global benefits database, administration of identified plans and renewal of benefits.
- At least three to five years of applicable compensation and benefits experience in multinational organizations.
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication, and customer service skills.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing, high volume, and consultative environment.
- Commitment to the Open Society Foundation's values of diversity and inclusion.
What we offer:
- Familiarity with Workday (HRIS).
- Experience in non-profit or foundations.
- Ample opportunities to learn and grow, from annual professional development allowances to onsite trainings and brown bag lunches with visiting experts.
- Top-notch benefits and perksdesigned for your well-being and a healthy work-life balance. With some variability according to location, this includes generous time off, flexible work arrangements, employer-paid health insurance, generous retirement savings plan, progressive paid parental leave, reproductive and family planning support, sabbatical opportunities, and much more .
- A commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that enables everyone to bring their full self to work and make a positive impact on the world.
See what a day in the life of an OSF colleague is like.Application Instructions
: If this sounds like the position for you, please submit a cover letter and a resume
, ideally in a single document. We look forward to learning more about you.
Competitive rates of pay apply.
We aim to build an inclusive workforce that is reflective of the populations we support, and actively seek applications from those who are marginalized and underrepresented. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and colleagues with disabilities.