Do you live and breathe Communications? Are you clever at video making, well-versed in WordPress, with strong design skills? Inclusion Europe is looking for a motivated and proactive individual to join its team in Brussels for 6 months, starting on 20 January 2020. If you combine communications experience with an interest in disability, you might be just the person for us! A great eye for detail is a must, and so is a bit of patience and a strong desire to learn. In return, you’ll get to know the ins and outs of communications work at a Brussels-based NGO, with room to contribute and implement your own ideas.
- Producing and editing features for Inclusion Europe’s information tools (website, newsletter, specific publications);
- Writing easy-to-read texts in collaboration with the easy-to-read editor;
- Publishing articles and other content on our website;
- Design work (e.g. graphics to share on social media and the website);
- Filming and editing short films using movie editing programmes;
- Collaborating in the preparation of Inclusion Europe’s events;
- Assisting in the production of ‘Europe for Us’ and other newsletters;
- Participating in external meetings with different European institutions and organisations, and draft related reports and articles.
- Degree in journalism, communications, European affairs or equivalent (bachelor level sufficient);
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written. A good command of French is desirable. Additional languages are an asset;
- Appropriate computer skills (Microsoft Office package);
- Experience in graphic design and movie editing programmes (InDesign, filmora);
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS), particularly Wordpress;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing and orally;
- Knowledge of social media.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org