Milieu Consulting is a multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Brussels with a record of excellence in international and European policy and law – in fields such as environment, energy and climate change, fundamental rights, justice, criminal law, migration and asylum, employment and social policy, public health, consumer protection, and financial services. We provide our expertise mainly for European institutions and other public sector clients. Despite having grown rapidly over the years we retain a very informal, collaborative and largely non-hierarchical working environment.
Please visit our website at www.milieu.be to understand more about our activities and our corporate culture.
We are looking for a full-time Junior Consultant with a background in EU policy analysis for an immediate position to support our busy team.
Key tasks will include the following:
- Research and development of analytical reports on European policy topics, typically involving data collection through desk research and consultation activities;
- Support the design, set-up and conducting of stakeholder consultations, including interviews, focus groups, surveys and other tools;
- Carry out the analysis of quantitative and qualitative research results using standard analysis tools (e.g. Excel, SPSS, coding software, etc.);
- Contribute to drafting reports, drawing conclusions from data collection and analysis results;
- Support for business development, including development and drafting of proposals.
What you will find at Milieu:
- English as a principal working language;
- A very informal, supportive and collaborative working environment;
- A minimum of hierarchy and internal bureaucracy;
- A strong dedication to public policy;
- Highly professional and a strong commitment to quality in what we do;
- A dynamic multi-cultural atmosphere with some 25 nationalities;
- A stimulating working environment;
- A relaxed dress code – except when we are meeting our clients;
- Regular company barbeques, training lunches, end of month meetings, weekly yoga classes;
- Biennial company weekend retreats.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org