Culmen International, LLC is seeking a Deputy Program Manager for an ongoing Department of State grant aimed at improving airport and aviation security in Libya. This successful program is being run by a small and cohesive team working in a dynamic environment. The scope of the work has recently broadened, and the Deputy will support the Program Manager in continuous achievement of program objectives.
Qualified candidates will have familiarity with grants. Prior experience with the Department of State, USAID, or other international organizations and agencies is preferred. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, professional, efficient, resourceful, and capable of prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced multicultural environment.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide project support in the areas of project controls, logistics and travel coordination
- Coordinate with teaming partners, subcontractors, vendors and other external parties on activity schedules and arrangements
- Coordinate travel, training, and meeting arrangements, including venues, catering, translation services, and transportation
- Chair internal team meetings
- Prepare and submit progress reports to client
- Support project controls analyst in development of financial and progress reports for submission to client
- Review project variances and prepare reports for management consideration
- Liaise with functional leads to determine progress against project milestones
- Support coordination and outreach with domestic and international agencies
- Support project design and strategic thinking about emergent issues
- Apply knowledge of international capacity building programs and grant agreements to successfully complete project requirements.
- Experience working with the Payment Management System (PMS) and the State Award Management System (SAMS Domestic)
- Possess good understanding of federal grants management including knowledge of State Department Federal Assistance Directive (FAD), the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) as well as the Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (2 CFR 200)
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org