We are currently in search of an Executive Assistant for a Reproductive Justice Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC (begins virtually). This is a full-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Reproductive Justice Organization
LOCATION: Washington DC (begins virtually)
POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $23.00 - $26.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Executive Assistant will provide support to the Founder & President of a rapidly growing nonprofit, focused on reproductive justice and equity. This person will manage the calendar, screen phone and email correspondence and anticipate the executive’s personal and professional needs to ensure their day to day success. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity.
Our Ideal Candidate:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of office experience required
· 2+ years of experience managing an executive’s calendar required
· Highly proficient with Google Suite
· Highly professional, comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
· Able to manage confidential information with discretion
How You Will Spend Your Day:
· Calendar management for the Founder & President
· Coordinate with other staff members about meetings and engagements on behalf of the Founder & President
· Monitor email inbox, prioritizing important communication
· Follow up on projects to ensure timely completion
· Assist with personal tasks such as home deliveries and child school scheduling as needed
· Serve as first point of contact for incoming calls; providing excellent service to donors and high-level officials
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to [email protected] with “Executive Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org