PA Europe is looking for an intern to start as soon as possible. The internship will last for six months and is remunerated.
The role will involve the support of the junior and senior staff members in the following areas:
- Support to the development and implementation of client projects;
- Research for and drafting of policy briefs;
- Media and policy monitoring and analysis;
- Participation in the development of strategic client advice;
- Preparation, research and support on new business development;
- Support of business administration.
PA Europe is looking for applicants with a strong interest in public policy, political and EU affairs and lobbying. Knowledge of, and/or experience in the EU institutions and working in an international environment are an advantage.
Furthermore, PA Europe has a preference for applicants with a background in European Union Studies/Political Science/International Relations and an interest in health/environmental policy and/or economics and investment policy.
- English language skills at native-speaker level with very strong writing abilities;
- Good knowledge of French and/or knowledge of other languages;
- Strong writing skills, including experience of writing PowerPoint presentations;
- Strong research abilities, especially media tracking and political processes;
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organised;
- Proven organisational skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently;
- Ability to operate in a highly collaborative environment with multiple priorities;
- A positive “can do” attitude, excellent interpersonal & persuasive skills, and a willingness to take personal responsibility;
- Advanced IT skills in MS Office, particularly Word and PowerPoint;
- At least an undergraduate degree is required - a Masters degree is desirable;
- Possession of an EU passport, student visa or other means of working in Belgium for six months without work permit sponsorship.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*