Ellucian is the world’s leading provider of software, services and insight to higher education. Ellucian helps the higher education community—students, faculty, and staff—achieve their goals more efficiently, effectively, and with reduced risk. Ellucian’s comprehensive suite of software solutions includes student information systems (SIS), finance and HR systems, recruiting and retention systems, among other offerings. With more than 1,500 institutions subscribing to Ellucian’s cloud services and SaaS offerings, the company is one of the largest providers of cloud-based solutions. Ellucian also supports the higher education community with a range of professional services, such as application software implementation, training, education, and management consulting. More than 2,400 institutions in 40 countries rely on Ellucian to help enable the mission of higher education.
Is there really a formula for happiness? We think so: Happiness = Ellucian
Creating solutions for Higher Education is our business and we do it well. The key reason why our company is successful is our employees. We learned a long time ago that happy employees are the most productive. Simply put, we are passionate about our employees and their success.
So, what makes you happy? Do you like being a part of a high energy team that likes helping others? Do you thrive on working in a fast paced environment? Our expectations are high, and we work hard – and we have a lot of fun in the process. Come join us as a Field Marketing Manager for the South Latin America Region (SOLA).
You will add value by:
* Researching new and existing markets to support business strategy, including primary research using external resources as required
* Working with LAC territory leads to segment and present market data, trend data and market segmentation to meet business planning objectives
* Analyzing market and trend data to provide territory input to business planning and strategy
* Defining a South Latin America (SOLA) marketing plan by fiscal year to meet business strategy objectives and budget availability, communicate the plan in territory
* Executing against the marketing budget for SOLA
* Developing and implementing marketing plans and projects for new and existing products for SOLA and in certain cases for Latin America
* Identifying and supporting opportunities for client and prospect feedback across marketing plan to enable continual improvement processes at Ellucian
Direct and Digital Marketing
* Identifying, planning, managing, executing and measuring key campaigns required to achieve business strategy objectives in SOLA
* Developing/ Maintaining core market data and contact data for target and existing entities in SOLA, working with sales and account teams to enable regular maintenance of records
* Developing/Maintaining localized collateral to support business strategy in new and existing markets
* Managing the content on the LAC website in reference to SOLA and in certain cases across the region (New Product Introductions)
* Engaging leads in dialogue and content associated with Ellucian through activities such as web seminars, direct mail campaigns, email campaigns, and face-to-face meetings
* Supporting sales team in follow-up activities and evangelize solutions, leveraging skills and knowledge that enhance the ongoing dialogue
* Maintaining lead generation data sufficient to enable analysis of source of lead generated and effectiveness of overall marketing efforts
* Helping manage external Marcomm support in the territory, including day to day interaction with PR agency
* Developing contacts with key press and local media agencies
* Acting as a secondary territory contact point for all media
* Managing, creating and executing on internal and external communications to support the business strategy working to comply with internal requirements and to meet regional media and localization norms (this objective should entail regular communication to market of latest corporate releases, as well as specific case study and press releases in the territory)
* Identifying opportunities to establish and position Ellucian as a thought leader in education in Latin America
* Developing thought leadership topic and theme areas that support Ellucian's profile in education leveraging company resources and expertise
* Developing and executing activities that allow Ellucian to take advantage of identified opportunities for demonstrating thought leadership
Events and User Groups
* Agreeing a calendar of external events and user group meetings in SOLA to support the business strategy
* Providing support to user group conference
* Planning, budgeting and executing events using internal and external event resources
* Managing Ellucian’s involvement in industry events including negotiating sponsorship, display materials, collateral and promotional items
* Maintaining event metrics, including attendees data, interest areas and follow-up actions, communicating with territory and corporate teams surrounding event success
* Communicating marketing/product updates to the sales team and ensuring they have the necessary sales tools
* Architecting and managing the required development of sales tools for use by sales personnel. Creating and producing electronic sales presentations, collateral, etc.
* Collaborating with the sales team to create targeted messaging and collateral for accounts as needed
JOB REQUIREMENTS: What we need from you:
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or similar field.
* 6-10 years of experience in marketing within the software and/or IT industry.
* Exceptional copy writing skills and the ability to interpret, analyze, and communicate technologies to the business marketplace.
* Experience planning and executing business-to-business direct marketing campaigns including traditional and electronic/web channels.
* Demonstrated database marketing, data analysis, lead generation, and measurement skills.
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects/campaigns whilst meeting budget and deadlines.
* Skilled with MS Office applications and the use of CRM / SFA systems.
* Must be willing and able to travel domestically and internationally
* Fluency in Spanish and English a must, Portuguese a plus
* Experience with website development, design, production and site usability experience.
* Familiarity with telemarketing and/or managing telemarketing vendors.
* Skill with the use of outbound / inbound emailing software.
* Knowledge of graphic design, electronic color imaging, photography and printing processes
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*