Catapult Consultants is looking for a Cyber Intelligence Analyst to support cyber operations for a Federal Law Enforcement agency providing cutting-edge, innovative, and thoroughly-vetted finished intelligence products, including high-quality papers, briefings, recommendations, and findings for senior-level government decision-makers. The Analyst is responsible for providing intelligence analysis in order to identify threats, quantify vulnerabilities, and reduce risk to the client. The Analyst will provide regional or functional analytic support regarding a wide-range of cyber threat actors. The ideal candidate will possess a background in Information Security and the Intelligence Community. Experience with Open-Source and All-Source intelligence is desired. He/she will develop and hold regional expertise on cyber network operations, emerging cyber threats and trends, and the investigations related to cyber security. The analyst will have excellent writing and presentation skills and be able to defend analytical conclusions in logical and persuasive terms. The Analyst will be able to work independently to meet tight deadlines.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, Flex Schedule
• 3 years of experience with all-source information analysis.
• Experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources for the purposes of documenting results, analyzing findings, and developing assessments.
• Experience with computer network operations, information operations, information warfare, or topical cyber-experience.
• Ability to write high-quality intelligence assessments and briefings for a senior-level audience and willingness to provide writing sample, work in a fast-paced work environment, multi-task, and be comfortable with tight delivery deadlines.
• Ability to develop specific expertise, discern patterns of complex threat actor behavior, and communicate an understanding of current and developing cyber threats.
• Bachelor’s degree desired but not required
• Current TS/SCI, CI Poly (or SCI eligible)
• Ability to display foreign language proficiency in priority languages, including Arabic, Farsi, Mandarin, Russian or Ukrainian, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Romanian, Latvian, Estonian, Serbo-Croatian, or Korean
• Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
• MA or MS degree in International Relations, Security Studies, Intelligence Studies, Political Science, Regional Studies, Cyber Security, or International Law preferred
• While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel while typing at a computer keyboard.
• The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach, or lift objects up to 10 pounds.
• The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The vision requirements include: close vision.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*