We’re pleased to announce a number of part-time opportunities in our Washington, D.C. Research Center during the fall semester, with close access to metro lines. This is a paid internship that will begin in September 2017.
- Our Interns support the overall research and due diligence process
- They conduct extensive Internet and media-based research regarding both companies and individuals
- They assist in gathering information that will enable Kroll clients to form an assessment of the status, legitimacy, general background and overall reputation of a given subject company and its main principals. Information gathered is reviewed and analyzed extensively, and then compiled into a written summary report.
- Undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited university majoring in: International Relations/Affairs, Regional Studies, Political Science, Criminal Justice, or other related areas of study
- Extremely strong writing skills, including ability to quickly and effectively summarize information from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments
- Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines
- Previous travel to region of interest and fluency/proficiency in a foreign language (written and reading) is highly desired, especially Chinese, Bahasa, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, German, Russian, Portuguese or Arabic
- Availability to work 40 hours per week, on a consistent, reliable schedule
About Kroll: Kroll is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 40 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security and data and information management services. Headquartered in New York with more than 35 offices in 20 countries, Kroll has a multidisciplinary team of nearly 1,000 employees and serves a global clientele of law firms, financial institutions, corporations, non-profit institutions, government agencies and individuals.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*