Millennium Corporation is seeking an All-Source Intelligence Analyst to support a newly awarded contract in Fort Belvoir, VA. Candidate must have an active TS/SCI Clearance.
Qualified candidate will perform as an all-source intelligence analyst as part of a team responsible for producing authoritative intelligence assessments on adversaries ballistic missile threats. Conduct all-source intelligence research and evaluate technical and all-source intelligence. Compare events with all-source intelligence research to determine adversary capability and intent and the impact of the threat on the system of systems. Demonstrate the ability to think critically and produce high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings that describe the all-source threat intelligence picture to senior US government intelligence and operations officials. Focus on the intelligence assessments and display knowledge of systems, including hardware and software. Facilitate productive information sharing and analytic outreach and develop collaborative relationships with members of the intelligence community. Develop concepts, approaches, and strategies to support DoD agencies.
Specific Duties Include:
- Responds to time-critical, fast-turnaround intelligence requirements and requests for information from a multitude of customers and coordinates and interacts with various elements of the Intelligence Community (IC) and Combatant Command (COCOM) Joint Intelligence Operations Centers (JIOC).
- Collaborate on a daily basis, with multiple divisions and elements of the IC and COCOM JIOCs to publish Executive Daily Intelligence Summaries that cover world-wide ballistic missile and space launch events as well as other threat systems of interest.
- Coordinate with elements of the IC and COCOM JIOCs to produce a monthly article. This serves as an intelligence snapshot of world-wide ballistic missile developments, launches, order of battle changes, foreign policy shifts and major technology trends.
- Coordinate with elements of the IC, internal divisions and COCOM JIOCs to produce annual System Fact Sheets, a one stop, single-page, essential introductory material for all newcomers or as a quick reference for senior level personnel with little time to spare.
- Collaborate with multiple program elements for sifting through published intelligence products and extracting relevant intelligence at the widest level of dissemination possible to the warfighter, executive leaders, senior leaders and special staff.
- Collaborate with multiple program elements for ensuring the integrity of intelligence by means of properly classifying and marking intelligence data that is disseminated to the warfighter, executive leaders, senior leaders and special staff.
- Operates and manages content on the Missile Intelligence Secure Link (MISL). The MISL provides a comprehensive single location for all ballistic missile intelligence data.
- Support the Operations Center team during periods of heightened National interest. This includes researching and assessing intelligence reporting and authoring and presenting situation reports and briefings to the Director, executive leaders, senior leaders and special staff. Utilizes the Joint World Wide Intelligence Communication System (JWICS) and classified analytic tools to include Jabber and Google Earth.
- 3 plus years experience with all-source intelligence analysis and researching data from multiple intelligence sources and databases and analyzing findings
- Ability to write high-quality intelligence assessments and briefings for senior-level government officials
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with analysts in the intelligence community
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Ballistic Missile Defense Systems
- MA or MS degree in Intelligence Studies and Analysis, Strategic Intelligence, Cyber Intelligence, or a related field
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*