SAIC is seeking an Open Source Intelligence Analyst to support the Special Operations Command, Pacific at Camp Smith, Hawaii. The OSINT Analyst organizes, analyzes, and develops reliable intelligence products necessary to aid situational understanding, support the development of plans and orders, and answer information requirements that have immediate or potential impact on the client’s global intelligence operations, personnel and capabilities, and enhance situational understanding. Analyst will also provide all-source data and analytic products in support of ongoing global operations, emerging situations and planning efforts for near-, mid-, and long-term efforts, to help decision makers understand the threat to U.S. forces.
Typical Support includes:
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly intelligence summaries as directed
- Conducting analytic exchanges with IC partners and operational forces to maintain communications and situational awareness of daily activities within assigned AOR
- Research, evaluate, correlate, analyze, integrate and interpret information from multiple intelligence and operational sources of target systems analysis and cyberspace planning
- Prepare and present intelligence briefings
- Provide open source intelligence support to the planning and execution of exercises to include analysis and production for scenario development and road to war briefings, and active participation in the exercises
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant Open Source intelligence experience
- Possess strong writing skills, experience working with multi- discipline teams, and the ability to identify and analyze problems and then generate recommended solutions based upon experience working with various elements of DoD
- Research, review, evaluate, and integrate Open Source data to contribute to and/or produce draft and finished Open Source assessments
- Ability to multi-task and accomplish tasks with limited supervision and respond to short-notice tasking
- Masters degree
- Prior experience working with US Army or any DOD Cyber Command
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*