- Assisting in developing and implementing the EPD communications strategy;
- Drafting and sending a weekly Events Update;
- Drafting and sending a weekly newsletter on democratic developments around the world;
- Conducting research on topics related to EPD’s activities, including drafting fact sheets on specific policy areas;
- Daily management of the EPD website (posting articles, updating pages);
- Assisting and ensuring fluent EPD internal communications to facilitate the flow of information among EPD Members;
- Promoting the work of EPD and its partners through all available communications channels;
- Editing and distributing communications material;
- Attending and writing reports/minutes of relevant EU events;
- As with all members of the office, assisting with such administrative tasks as scanning, filing and preparing for events;
- Providing other kinds of assistance as requested.
- Recent graduate or young professional with strong interest and sound knowledge of EU external policies, ideally in the field of democracy support;
- Previous experience in website and blog development is an asset (especially Wordpress);
- An excellent command of English; knowledge of French and Spanish is an asset.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org