The Future Leaders Foundation Inc is private operating 501(c)(3) organization. Its main mission is to sponsor the newly launched Fortis Society, the first global elite network based exclusively on merit. Members are highly ambitious and successful young leaders throughout the world. They are related by their challenging upbringing, outstanding accomplishments and united by their strong ethics and altruism. They take the Pledge to support each other and, once they reach a high level of power and influence, to spawn the maximum positive impact in the world.
We are searching for a full-time Manager who will act as the Fortis Society “Conductor”: She/he will be integral part of the small team running the Foundation and primarily responsible to develop and strengthen the Fortis Society with constant relationship with its Members.
The direct responsibilities of the Manager fall within the following categories:
(1) Member Identification and Partnerships
Identify and attract the best possible applicants for the Fortis Society worldwide
Identify and attract Senior and Master Members to join the Fortis Society
Develop partnerships to source best possible applicants worldwide
(2) Member Engagement
Innovate to insure maximum Member interaction and engagement, both in person and on-line.
Develop Member benefits and services
Build a Fortis Society branding and marketing strategy
Monitor governance of Members towards an increasingly self-governed Fortis Society
(5) General Management
Monitor co-optation process, Event planning logistics and management, basic accounting and budgeting
The startup-style nature of the organization requires the successful candidate to combine working independently on his/her areas of responsibility, to be flexible and to work closely with the small team in many other capacities. He/she is expected to contribute on a large scale and is expected to challenge existing ideas and innovate.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Public Administration, Business, International Affairs, Communications, or related field, with a strong emphasis on management;
· Minimum two to three years of professional experience;
· International background or experience is a must;
· Critical thinking skills;
· Independent, proactive, and creative;
· Native English speaker or fluent;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills;
· Digitally savvy with a knowledge and aptitude for using online software and tools;
· Demonstrated passion for and commitment to diversity and equal opportunity.
Please send your resume and detailed cover letter in a single pdf document to Isabelle d’Ursel with your name + “2018 FS Manager” in the subject line (only US citizens or permanent residents may apply).
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org