ECWR is an independent non-governmental organization dedicated to improving women’s status in Egypt and the Arab region. Founded in 1996, ECWR works with women and community organizations on activities designed to work on two levels: empowering the individual and strengthening civil society. Primarily concerned with improving women's legal and political status, ECWR operates a number of programs ranging from direct legal aid for needy women to trainings, election monitoring and advocacy. Full information about our programs and activities can be found at www.ecwronline.org
It is worth mentioning that ECWR uses unconventional tools including radio and TV shows to advocate and enhance women's rights. Thus, ECWR seeks a fundraising and marketing officer who has the ability to market ECWR's ideas and projects especially the TV show to the concerned bodies and build partnerships with the privet sector.
- Meeting with donors and discussing with them ECWR's projects, ideas and plans for the future and asking for partnership
- Send proposals and strives to match up donors' interests with ecwr's priority projects.
- Track applications and follow-up
- Expand the database of donors so they receive news about ECWR all the time
- Search for new donors and contact them
- Highlight issues we want to make new projects on in the ecwr update newsletter
- Monitor and evaluate fundraising and submit evaluation to Chair
Interested candidates should send CV and cover letter in English by email with the subject line, "Fundraising & Marketing Officer"
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org