Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty. That means we tackle the inequality that keeps people poor. Together we save, protect and rebuild lives. When disaster strikes, we help people build better lives for themselves, and for others. We take on issues like land rights, climate change and discrimination against women. And we won’t stop until every person on the planet can enjoy life free from poverty.
The Corporate Human Resources (CHR) Reward Team develops Oxfam's corporate reward strategies, policy and implementation of pay and benefits for Oxfam GB and worldwide staff. This entails working with the six Oxfam regions to develop pay, benefits and conditions packages which reflect global and local market conditions and comply with local legal frameworks.
Reporting to the Reward Executive, the Reward Administrator will be responsible for:
· Administration for expatriate and senior staff in regions contracted or paid from the UK, including maintaining accurate and timely staff details using Peoplesoft HR database.
· Monthly processing of a variety of UK benefits including pension contributions and childcare vouchers.
· Co-ordinating with suppliers, finance, staff and HR on insurance and medical benefits.
· Assisting with international pay including gross and net pay calculations, pensions and insurance casework.
What we are looking for
· The ideal candidate will have proven administrative experience and good organisational skills.
· Clear and effective verbal communication skills, and be able to draft clear letters, emails and reports.
· With excellent attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure, you'll be comfortable working in and supporting a busy team whilst using your own initiative and to prioritise accordingly to meet deadlines.
· Accurate and effective use of HR information systems and Excel.
· An ability to demonstrate sensitivity to cultural and gender issues and differences.
· It is desirable, though not essential that the ideal candidate has knowledge and experience of HR policy and practice, and a genuine interest in HR/Certificate in Personnel Practice (CPP).
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org