We are looking for a tech-savvy Grants & Contracts Coordinator to help us bring order to the chaos which inevitably comes with an increasing portfolio of complex awards and subawards. The G&C Coordinator is an organized, clear communicator and has a demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize a variety of tasks, sometimes on short notice within designated deadlines. S/he serves as liaison helping to facilitate communication and coordination between G&C and other PSI departments and has at least 2 years of prior experience working in a fast-paced office environment.
* Work with the G&C team to help monitor and keep track of compliance and regulatory updates;
* Maintain the G&C SharePoint page;
* Prepare informational newsletters to disseminate updates;
* Provide support to the Awards & Compliance Officers with award set-up in SharePoint; and
* Maintain centralized tracking systems for the following: Trafficking In Persons Annual Recertification; USG Contracts; 2 CFR 200 Annual Subrecipient Audit Certification Letter Status; Subrecipient Audit Reports; PLGHA Incorporation Status; Uniform Guidance/CFDA/DUNS Number; Prime Award Access Database; Quarterly Subaward Update; Departmental leave status; Contracts Mailbox status review; Award Setup; Activity Setup Status review; Field Grading; NDAs/TAs; List of Attendees of G&C Trainings; and G&C SharePoint Changes and Reminders Tracker.
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent years of experience.
* At least 2 years of prior work experience in a fast-paced environment.
* Advanced computer skills: MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint, and knowledge of graphic design.
* Ability to compose reports, presentations, memos, emails, and other written documents in an organized, logical, and concise manner. Ability to write well is extremely important, as are attention to detail and correct grammar usage.
* Demonstrated project management and organizational skills, especially with time-sensitive work.
* Excellent organizational and administrative skills with special attention to detail and timeliness.
* Proven ability to develop routines to manage large workloads and organize work efficiently.
* Comfortable conducting online research related to donor regulations.
* Ability to collaborate and participate in teams with a can-do, positive attitude and willingness to learn.
* Readiness to interact with a variety of people and assume diverse duties and tasks.
* Stellar communication skills and an ability to develop strong partnerships, especially in a diverse, global environment.
* Customer-service oriented.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org