The Equinet Secretariat, based in central Brussels, is opening a new 6 – months long internship position for a policy and communication trainee.
We are looking for a new grad who:
- is motivated, has energy and enthusiasm to share, is eager to learn
- demonstratively values Equality and non-discrimination
- is a quick learner and can think “outside of the box”
- is able to plan own work, can work independently and take initiatives
- responds well to team dynamics and enjoys a small team environment
- (Policy) can support the Equinet team with capacity building events, drafting documents, monitoring legal and policy developments on equal treatment, anti-discrimination and gender equality, mostly at European level, including monitoring case law of the ECtHR and CJEU
- (Communication) can bring a fresh approach to our external and internal communication work, including developing the website, creating interesting newsletters and improving social media
- (Events) contribues to the successful development and delivery of Equinet events planned for the period covered
What we offer
6 months of supervised internship, fulltime 38h/week
The full package includes
- paid internship: 1,200 eur/ month
- reimbursement of commuting costs
- 8 eur face-value meal vouchers per day worked
- 13 days of holiday
- paid sick leave
Under the legal internship scheme used, candidates should be recent graduates in a field of studies related to the responsibilities at stake in the position. As a result, for this specific position, candidates will be shortlisted for an interview in our premises based on the relevance of their background for the position, their expressed motivation for the tasks and responsibilities at hand and their earliest availability.
Interested candidates are invited to send their latest CV (in a suitable format) and the application form filled out. Reference letters will not be read. Copies of certificates and diplomas are not necessary.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org