Complement your CV with an internship in an extraordinary MEP office! Nico SEMSROTT invites you to apply for a full-time, paid internship in his Brussels office. What better place to observe transnational politics in action, to spread the awful-funny EU truth, and to reach a hell lot of people out there by new means of communication. The internship starts on September 1st and is held for 3 up to 5 months, with the option of an extension.
- Supporting the press officer;
- Drafting stories and features focussing on Brexit;
- Proofreading and editing both digital and printed content for spelling and style;
- Conducting research on any given topic that could serve a story’s purpose;
- Editing and supporting all social media channels.
- English native speaker, knowledge of German is a must!;
- Being able to simplify complex EU content;
- Excellent writing skills and editorial capacities;
- Strong social media management skills;
- Being a creative thinker in order to produce unique and original pieces.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org