Are you interested in participating in a project with global impact? Are you tempted to use your expertise and presentation skills to promote systemic changes at EU level for the protection of the environment, climate and human rights? Do you want to deal with partners and policy makers in Brussels and strategically develop an international platform working together to strengthen corporate responsibility?
What will your role be?
You will get acquainted with a broad spectrum of corporate responsibility issues so that you can:
- present and contribute to our policy proposals, persuade relevant players at European level, including the European Commission and Members of the European Parliament;
- talk to potential partners, investors, corporations, European politicians and donors;
- help to strategically develop the Alliance for Corporate Transparency platform.
It's an opportunity for you if...
- you are inspired by ambitious goals and want to help resolve major global challenges, including climate change and systematic human rights violations;
- you like to communicate with people and you can easily get in touch, collaborate, and reach out to potential partners or policy makers as well as manage and maintain these relationships;
- you have the ability to adapt your message to any audience from technical experts, policy-makers or the wider public;
- you have excellent English and want to work in an international environment. French or German is a very strong asset and other EU languages will be an advantage;
- you are able to quickly familiarise yourself with new topics through research, policy documents or expert publications.
If you have relevant experience in public administration or business, or have worked in public policy making or lobbying, it will be an advantage.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org