Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you.
As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation’s Cyber Infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman team.
Northrop Grumman is seeking an Information Operations (IO) Research Analyst - MARCENT to join our Counter Threat Messaging team of qualified, diverse individuals. You will support our customer by assisting in the advancement of their IO Mission. This position is located in US Marine Corps Forces, Central Command (USMARCENT) MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, FL and is with the USMARCENT G-2X.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide research and analysis capabilities to support, conduct, and provide analysis that (1) evaluate friendly and adversary IO / MISO operations, capabilities, objectives, and gaps; and (2) support the messaging to target audiences as directed by USMARCENT
• Serve as advisor for the planning, implementation, and maintenance of signature reduction plans into sensitive mission planning
• Keep abreast of current international affairs, intelligence, information operations, and counterintelligence, and operational matters in order to advise unit members in the use of unique signature reduction plans in support of missions
• Design, prepare, implement, and track Signature Reduction training requirements for mission requirements
• Perform regular assessments and reports, either routine or as necessitated by events, as required by DOD and other applicable regulations
• Plan, organize, and conduct analytical studies to support unit forces involved in theater operations
• Support coordination and consensus building with other U.S. government agencies
• Provide expertise in articulating information requirements, support theater IO requirements, and engage with intelligence and operational organizations across the CENTCOM AOR
• Routinely apply a thorough knowledge of US Marine Corps CI/HUMINT forces, missions, and capabilities
• Support continuing liaison with representatives of other Commands, agencies, and countries
• A Bachelor's degree in a technical field with a minimum of 9 years of military IO planning experience OR a Master’s degree in a technical field with a minimum of 7 years of related military IO planning experience/ an additional 4 years of related experience may substituted in lieu of degree requirement
• Minimum of 5+ years Information Operations (IO) planning at the service or joint level supporting operations in the US CENTCOM AOR.
• Minimum of 2+ years of knowledge regarding signature reduction policy, directives, and procedures
• Possess the ability to perform duties under austere conditions during exercise and deployments
• Direct experience supporting real world CI and HUMINT operations as well as Information Operations
• Ability to brief senior level staff such as flag officers
• Possess the ability to work flexible hours, when required by ongoing operations.
• Must have an active TS/SCI Security clearance.
• Possess the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Experience at a staffing headquarters performing IO or MISO planning support
• Advanced Planners Course, Advanced Technicians Course, Due Diligence Course, and Travel Security Training Course or legacy courses
• Joint or Service Level Information Operation planning experience
• Able to physically participate in training and operational support, as needed.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org