The DOS Lead shall serve as the management and technical lead for the Leidos Team personnel performing functions in support of DOS. The DOS Lead shall be responsible for providing senior-level expertise to the directorate, completing complicated or complex tasks independently, and directing the work of contactor personnel assigned to the directorate.
This role is responsible for setting and establishing performance goals, and providing execution guidance and support to mission personnel to meet task commitments and deliverables. The Task 7 Lead is responsible for on-time, high-quality product delivery and leads continuous process improvement initiatives to improve quality and efficiency.
This role requires comprehensive knowledge across Task 7 requirements, functionality, capabilities, deliverables, interfaces, tools, and processes.
1) TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance
2) A minimum of 12 years of overall experience and 5 years of experience with intelligence operations
3) A minimum of 5 years of experience performing as a team lead or manager
4) Desired: Bachelor's degree in business, Intelligence, International Relations, Political Science, Finance, Economics, Journalism, or related field
5) Desired: Experience in an IC, military, or other Government environment performing in a role similar to that of the DOS Lead
6) Desired: Experience with leading and/or managing 24x7x365 operations
7) Knowledge of NCTC analytical tools and databases that are used on a daily basis
8) Knowledge of mission, roles, responsibilities, and policies and procedures of the customer
9) Strong communication skills and past experience in briefing to audiences at all levels
10) Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a high-pressure environment
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Proj and Prog Management
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org