GIRP, the European Healthcare Distribution Association, is accepting applications from candidates currently seeking traineeship which is required as a mandatory part of their university/undergraduate curriculum. GIRP is currently accepting such applications from highly motivated undergraduate/graduate candidates seeking a 6-month internship, starting in March 2020. Candidates should show practical skills, high motivation for work, flexibility, a dynamic attitude, and team spirit. Please note that GIRP can only accept candidates who are enrolled in a university study programme for the entire duration of the traineeship.
- Assist with the organisation of the GIRP Annual Conference, GIRP Supply Chain Conference, workshops and conferences;
- Researching, editing, and writing input for GIRP’s numerous publications;
- Compilation of PowerPoint presentations for internal meetings and external conferences;
- Perform research to support ongoing projects;
- Participation in conferences, seminars, and workshops with relevance to health policy;
- Maintenance of GIRP’s internet presence;
- Administrative support and office management.
- First-hand experience of the Brussels lobbying scene;
- Insight into the European pharmaceutical market and health policy sector in general and the sector of pharmaceutical full-line wholesaling in particular;
- Opportunities to be involved in hands-on projects from start to finish;
- Excellent team spirit in a multinational environment;
- Only housing & transportation costs are covered.
- Undergraduate/graduate student, the candidate must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the traineeship;
- The traineeship must be mandatory in the candidate’s study programme;
- Candidates must be fluent in English;
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications;
- Self-starter, high level of independence and responsibility.
- Experience in event organisation;
- Affinity for graphic design (Photoshop, InDesign);
- Aptitude with social networking tools such as Twitter and Facebook;
- Good English writing and editing skills;
- Knowledge of French and/or German is desirable, other languages are an asset.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter outlining why you are the best candidate to Ms Giulia Colombo ([email protected]) prior to 30 January 2020.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org