CACI is seeking Open Source Intelligence Analysts to support the Army's Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate (I2WD) with duty at Fort Gordon, GA.
More About the Role:
- Conduct Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Analysis, reporting, and other OSINT products as required by the customer
- Coordinate and collaborate with other intelligence disciplines to produce finished and reliable intelligence products
- Assess and provide recommendations on emerging OSINT methodologies and tools
- Respond to requests for information
- Brief senior personnel and officers as needed
- Provide consultation on how to leverage OSINT data and information, use specialized OSINT tools and services, and consult on the development of OSINT products.
- Support the development of new OSINT targeting and exploitation techniques and analyze the development of OSINT policy and tradecraft
- Use advanced OSINT and social media collection and analysis techniques to support information requests concerning force protection, indications and warnings, counter threats, counterintelligence, and all source intelligence integration and assessments
- Support risk assessments across a wide range of topics, including transnational and critical infrastructure threats, military capabilities, leadership intentions, and threat networks
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI
- AA/AS with 7-10 years of experience, or BA/BS with 3-10 years of experience, or, MA/MS with 0-3 years of experience
- Graduate of Government OSINT Training courses (e.g., OS301/OS302, CASO, defense or IC equivalent (DIA OS1, FBI OS101))
- Experience utilizing OSINT tools
- Demonstrated experience in a field related to OSINT research, collection management, or analysis or the exploitation of PAI or social media
- Familiarization using Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior military or government analytical training (all source, SIGINT, HUMINT or GEOINT)
- Experience with conducting open source research, all-source intelligence analysis, or targeting
- Experience with accessing, researching, and exploiting global and regional social media and digital platforms
- Knowledge of politics, foreign policy, military, and trending threats within the Army area of responsibility (AOR)
- Knowledge of advanced Internet-based research, including Boolean logic, advanced research techniques, search engine and database resources, and Internet sources, including social media, social networking tools, and commercial and industry-based databases
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Foreign language capabilities
- Completion of Advanced Social Media Analysis Course
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org