Ecorys is looking to recruit one or more Senior Consultants with experience of research and/or evaluation to join our growing Policy and Research team focused on European clients and the European market.
We are looking for a Senior Research Manager with in-depth knowledge, experience and understanding of European policy, particularly in social policy including education, training, employment, social inclusion, culture, sport, youth, regional development and communications, although knowledge of other social or economic policy fields could be an additional advantage.
This is a full time and permanent role, based in our Brussels or UK offices. (London, Birmingham or Leeds) Part-time hours will be considered
- Winning and delivering work for European institutions, in particular the European Commission and its agencies.
- Supporting large Framework Contracts set up by the Commission to deliver expertise, evaluation and studies support.
- Leading and coordinating tenders being produced for these Framework Contracts and directing a portfolio of research-related projects.
- Manage project delivery through planning team resources and timescales.
- Bring projects to conclusion with the production of high quality written reports, articles and other mediums.
- Manage and control budgets and financial plans.
- Stakeholder engagement to support research processes, learning strategies and business development.
- Develop market and competitor knowledge to support our business strategy
- You should have a solid experience of qualitative and quantitative research and/or evaluation methods.
- Strong communications skills and an excellent command of English (written and verbal) are essential to this role.
- You will be at your best working in a team-based environment, where you will have the freedom to grow your role and portfolio.
- Strong academic credentials up to at least Masters level in a subject relevant to social and economic policy
- Relevant work experience in consultancy, research or evaluation
- Knowledge of European policy and institutions
- You will need to demonstrate confidence in building and maintaining key relationships with clients and our large multidisciplinary and multicultural research teams
- Ability to work in large multidisciplinary and multicultural teams
- Good qualitative and qualitative research skills
- Commercial awareness and evidence of an entrepreneurial ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong organisational skills
- Additional EU language skills.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org