As an intern at Eurogypsum, you will assist the Secretary General in analysing information and channelling it to the members, implementing advocacy strategies and communicating the association’s achievements towards internal and external audiences.
- Following relevant EU institutional developments and stakeholder activities of relevance to our sector and reporting to the Secretary General and the respective Working Groups;
- Planning and preparing meetings with policymakers and other stakeholders;
- Supporting the Secretary General’s team in the organisation of Eurogypsum policy events or contribution to external events;
- Drafting communication materials, such as press releases or website notes, in close cooperation with the Secretary General and the Communication Working Group, and supporting the secretariat in the dissemination of these materials;
- Providing assistance to the Secretary General and Communication Working Group in the production and dissemination of social media content;
- Preparing regular newsletters in cooperation with the Secretary General, Communication Working Group and other Working Group leaders;
- Supporting the Working Groups in the preparation of meeting documents, presentations and reports;
- Conducting online research and compiling information wherever required;
- Attending occasional conferences or events; and
- Supporting the Secretary General in carrying out possible research projects.
- Good knowledge of European institutions and politics;
- University degree in European affairs, political studies or law;
- Previous experience as intern with an EU institution is an asset;
- Good communication skills;
- Interest in construction, raw materials, environment or energy policy; academic or practical experience in these fields appreciated;
- Fluent English (oral and written); knowledge of other EU languages appreciated;
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools;
- WordPress and social media proficiency appreciated;
- Good social skills and ability to take initiative.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org