The Risk and Resilience Analyst (R&RA) will be tasked with the creation and provision of actionable intelligence and analytical support to EMEA Security and Loss Prevention (S&LP), Amazon Businesses and Regions in order to identify, assess and report on threats and risks that may adversely affect the safety and security of Amazon associates, locations, assets and inventory .
The R&RA will act as the Intelligence and Risk subject matter expert to S&LP and the business, and will advise and assist senior leadership during crises and other high impact events. The R&RA will create and provide standard and ad hoc products and services in order to successfully allow the business to manage risk and loss in line with strategic goals, and to support safe growth and situational awareness of Risk in the wider business.
Other Responsibilities may include:
· Collect, analyze, and disseminate information and Intelligence on Loss, Risk, Threat and future state.
· Assess known and new vulnerabilities and threats within Amazon EMEA business operations.
· Develop, maintain, and modify collection strategy and contacts to ensure reports are accurate, timely and relevant.
· Assist other R&Rs with respective plans, special projects, and new programs
· Train, assist, and advise other R&R and S&LP personnel in EMEA
· Identify Information and Intelligence gaps, create techniques and collation processes to close such gaps.
· Support the business with analytical deep dives to identify root causes of Loss, Risks, Security Breaches and Major Incidents.
· Work with and help to improve home grown and 3rd party analytical and intelligence platforms to streamline workflow.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field (Intelligence, International Relations, Criminal Justice, Global Security, Terrorism, Political Science, Business Intelligence, Analytical disciplines etc.
· Fluent in Spanish, Italian or French (spoken, written and reading)
· Strong customer focused attitude
· Experience with the intelligence cycle and analytical methodology
· Excellent grasp of MS Office Suite and other project management tools
· Familiarity and mastery of various intelligence-related technology platforms, such as geospatial tools; news aggregators; and, social media monitoring applications.
· Communicate clearly, accurately and in both written and spoken media.
· Strong self-discipline and self-management skills, able to work effectively as part of a team or on a single contributor project.
· Demonstrated ability to work with multiple, competing deadlines, with excellent attention to detail.
· Professional demeanor and ability to communicate with all levels of business leadership and staff