The consultant will be based in our Brussels office and will focus on digital policy, particularly in Data Protection, Privacy, and Cybersecurity. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work for several multinational tech companies and would be involved in creating strategies for Data Protection/ Privacy policies as well as liaising and maintaining good relations with European policy makers.
Essential job functions
- Manage work for key client accounts;
- Design public affairs strategies and engagement campaigns;
- Be on top of key policy debates in the main European institutions;
- Develop political analysis and advice clients accordingly.
- You have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience in digital and innovation policy preferably in institutions or prior work in EU public affairs;
- You hold a university degree;
- You have a detailed knowledge of the EU and institutions;
- You are interested in being on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors.
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in English, other EU languages is an asset;
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and analyse legislation, rules and regulations;
- You are well organized and can handle multiple tasks independently;
- You have excellent communication skills and can explain complex issues clearly and concisely;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with a wide range of individuals and building good networks of contacts.
You will join
- A young , dynamic multi-national team of consultants;
- A job in the centre of Brussels easily accessible by public transport;
- A growing company where you can learn new skills and where there is room for initiatives and creativity;
- A positive and caring environment with strong team spirit atmosphere and sharing knowledge spirit.
We offer an attractive package that includes extra holiday, a full medical coverage, working from home flexibility, the full reimbursement of public transport, meal vouchers, a company iPhone at your disposal and paid mobile subscriptions, training opportunities…
In order to be considered for this position, you must send before 6/03/2020 a very short personalized covering letter (max 100 words), CV (max 2 pages) and your availability with the following reference 0120.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org