- Provide overall administrative, financial, and operational support for regional economic growth project in East Africa.
- Support the implementation of the project work plan activities and provide assistance to staff when required to complete assignments.
- Assist project leadership in responding to USAID requests for administrative, financial, operational, and technical inputs.
- Assist with budget development and tracking, and pipeline analysis.
- Process travel advances, expense reports, and invoices.
- Draft consulting agreements and mobilize staff and consultants for short- and long-term assignments, including handling travel logistics. Serve as primary contact for consultants and staff on operations issues.
- Assist with procurement and management.
- Gather documents and data and carry out background research for key deliverables.
- Support project officer on the technical review, copy editing, and formatting of key deliverables.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in international development or related field (Master’s degree preferred but not required).
- 1-2 years of experience in USAID project administration.
- Experience and interest in international development, with a focus on economic growth a plus.
- Experience working on the implementation of USAID programs.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team.
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills; experience with editing and formatting.
- Fluency in English required; second language a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, clients, and consultants.
- Strong office and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work within deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org