We are currently looking for an Editorial Intern, willing to learn about the editorial cycle of such magazine and provide assistance in various tasks linked to the publication in support to the Deputy Editor-in-Chief, the Editorial Assistant, and the Communications and Outreach Manager.
- Proofreading and editing articles and interviews for the magazine;
- Publishing articles and interviews online and general website updates;
- Liaising with contributors, translators and service providers;
- Assisting with practical and administrative tasks (for example, archive, events, post);
- Providing conceptual input and helping to identify content and authors;
- Supporting the magazine’s communications and outreach.
The Editorial Intern’s work will primarily work with the Green European Journal, but occasional assistance may be required for other projects of the Green European Foundation.
- Native level of English (additional languages are an asset);
- Experience in writing and editing;
- Experience in online publishing and social media;
- Attention to detail;
- Organisational skills and the ability to follow several tracks of work in parallel;
- Comfortable in a political and intercultural environment;
- Interest in green politics, ideas and movements and commitment to GEF’s mission and team values (solidarity, respect, openness, sustainability and autonomy);
- Familiarity with EU politics and institutions;
- Availability for occasional travel and work outside regular office hours.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org