SOSi is currently seeking an experienced Intelligence Analyst/Military Specialist - Expert to join our team at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. The Intelligence Analyst/Military Specialist - Expert will be responsible for fusing intelligence information from multiple disciplines.
- Possess the capability of fusing intelligence information from multiple disciplines, to include Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Communications Intelligence (COMINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), and Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT).
- Intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments and predictive analysis as part of an analytical team.
- Possess advanced targeting skills and a comprehensive understanding of the operational cycle as well as the data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting.
- Possess firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation and have a thorough understanding of the F3EA targeting methodology.
- Minimum of 10 years analytical experience with DoD or equivalent Government agencies required with support to SOF operations and 5 years of analytical experience at the operational level.
- Shall be proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Shall possess strong briefing skills and be capable of effectively directing subordinate analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and be highly proficient in all source analytical support tools.
- Firsthand experience in Regional Analysis, HUMINT/SIGINT Analysis, Collection Management, Sensitive Site Exploitation (SSE).
- An active TS/SCI clearance.
- Must possess a valid US passport.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Acute knowledge of SOF and/or counterterrorism intelligence experience.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- May require periods of non-traditional working hours including consecutive nights or weekends.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org