TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
- Monitor and analyze public perception towards company products through analyzing news reports, social media, and database
- Research and analyze various regulatory information including but not limited to legislation and law enforcement for cybersecurity, data privacy and social media regulations in North and South American countries
- Produce internal reports on public perception and policy development routinely
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in the company to work on various public perception and policy-related projects
- Applicants must obtain a bachelor or higher degree preferably in political science, international relations, journalism, public policy, law, risk management or related field
- 0-3 years of full-time experience in journalism, politics, diplomacy, legal service, risk management or related field
- English proficiency required. Spanish or Portugese is an asset.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org