We are looking for a Project Officer who will be responsible to run and coordinate technical projects and activities within ETN. In this exciting role you will work closely with the gas turbine user community for power generation and oil & gas and the original equipment manufacturers of these engines, as well as with R&D experts from the energy sector. To be successful in this position you will need excellent spoken and written English communication skills, the ability to work in a focused manner, as well as the drive to excel and widen these activities on a global level in line with ETN’s expansion strategy. You will be working in a modern office in an attractive part of central Brussels.
Under the supervision of the Research & Innovation Manager, your tasks will include:
- Project management assistance in EU Horizon 2020 research projects, including dissemination and communication activities;
- Organising technical meetings and conferences, providing logistical support and drafting background documents and meeting reports;
- Proven ability to create professional-looking communications materials in accordance with brand guidelines, with a fine-tuned attention to details;
- Coordinating activities of ETN’s Technical Committees and Working Groups, providing support to the chairmen in developing and implementing projects;
- Editing, updating and maintaining communication channels, such as websites and other knowledge pooling platforms for assigned projects
- Working with the ETN team to manage membership activities and to provide optimum services to our members.
- A master’s degree in energy management, engineering, European studies, political science or international relations, with a keen interest in the energy sector;
- Excellent oral and written English, and ideally knowledge of other languages;
- Excellent IT skills: Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Access and VBA considered a plus) and basic knowledge of content management systems (WordPress);
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to network at ease;
- A positive attitude, good organisational skills; ability to multitask with an eye for details;
- Some industry experience would be an asset.
- A professional and international network at the forefront of the gas turbine industry;
- A position as a focal point for the power generation community;
- An opportunity to work with high level experts and senior managers;
- Intensive coaching for a future career in the energy sector.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org