CACI is seeking Open Source Intelligence Analysts to support the Army's Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate (I2WD) with duty at Fort Gordon, GA.
*This position description is not an active opening but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI.
More About the Role:
- Conduct Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Analysis, reporting, and other OSINT products as required by the customer
- Coordinate and collaborate with other intelligence disciplines to produce finished and reliable intelligence products
- Assess and provide recommendations on emerging OSINT methodologies and tools
- Respond to requests for information
- Brief senior personnel and officers as needed
- Provide consultation on how to leverage OSINT data and information, use specialized OSINT tools and services, and consult on the development of OSINT products.
- Support the development of new OSINT targeting and exploitation techniques and analyze the development of OSINT policy and tradecraft
- Use advanced OSINT and social media collection and analysis techniques to support information requests concerning force protection, indications and warnings, counter threats, counterintelligence, and all source intelligence integration and assessments
- Support risk assessments across a wide range of topics, including transnational and critical infrastructure threats, military capabilities, leadership intentions, and threat networks
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI
AA/AS with 7-10 years of experience, or BA/BS with 3-10 years of experience, or, MA/MS with 0-3 years of experience
Graduate of Government OSINT Training courses (e.g., OS301/OS302, CASO, defense or IC equivalent (DIA OS1, FBI OS101))
Experience utilizing OSINT tools
Demonstrated experience in a field related to OSINT research, collection management, or analysis or the exploitation of PAI or social media
- Familiarization using Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior military or government analytical training (all source, SIGINT, HUMINT or GEOINT)
- Experience with conducting open source research, all-source intelligence analysis, or targeting
- Experience with accessing, researching, and exploiting global and regional social media and digital platforms
- Knowledge of politics, foreign policy, military, and trending threats within the Army area of responsibility (AOR)
- Knowledge of advanced Internet-based research, including Boolean logic, advanced research techniques, search engine and database resources, and Internet sources, including social media, social networking tools, and commercial and industry-based databases
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Foreign language capabilities
- Completion of Advanced Social Media Analysis Course
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org