At Last Mile Health, we obsess about exceptional work. Are you a highly-organized systems thinker with project management experience looking to build a career in People Operations? If so, you may be our next Associate, People Operations.
Reporting to the Manager, People Operations, the Associate will support on all stages of LMH’s recruitment and onboarding processes with a clear focus on process efficiency and ensuring a high-quality candidate experience. Additionally, the Associate will lead on the administration of core People Operations services and serve as a thought partner on special projects as part of a high-functioning and fast-paced People Operations team.
What You’ll Do
- Source competitive candidates through internal and external networks, internal recruitment databases, and online electronic resources
- Prepare succinct and marketable job postings with input from hiring managers and the Manager, People Operations
- Build and follow best practices to review candidate applications, ensuring compliance with all policies and processes
- Manage interview scheduling and ensure interviewers are prepared with all necessary materials
- Lead the implementation and maintenance of core People Operations technology systems
- Coordinate employee onboarding and benefits enrollment with the hiring manager, Global Operations, and Finance & Administration
- Lead special projects as assigned by the People Operations team, including, but not limited to, best practice research, interviews, policy or legal research, or candidate prospecting
- Brainstorm and lead culture building events across the organization
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated working knowledge in human resources best practices
- Passion for People Operations work and commitment to the well-being of staff
- Highly organized, with strong project management and work-planning skills
- Flexibility in a fast-paced environment - willing to wear many hats and manage competing and sometimes shifting priorities, often under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to build strong & effective relationships in a multicultural and often geographically diverse work environment
You’ll Impress Us If
- You have experience supporting in and designing recruitment and candidate onboarding processes
- You have worked in People Operations previously
About Last Mile Health
Last Mile Health partners with governments to design, scale, strengthen, and sustain high-quality community health systems, which empower teams of community and frontline health workers to bring life-saving primary healthcare to the world’s most remote communities. LMH is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization with offices in Boston, Liberia, Malawi and New York. For more information, visit www.lastmilehealth.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at LMH. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org