Eurojust is the European Union Agency for Criminal Justice Cooperation. Through its unique expertise, Eurojust supports, strengthens and improves the coordination of investigations and prosecutions among the competent judicial authorities of EU Member States in the fight against serious and organised cross-border crime.
Eurojust is facing an exciting time of considerable change, including the adoption of a new EU Regulation governing Eurojust and a rising caseload including increasingly complex cases.
Eurojust seeks to recruit dynamic, flexible, highly qualified staff to support its mission.
More information on the mission and mandate of Eurojust is available on its website: www.eurojust.europa.eu.
Eurojust is launching a selection procedure to establish a reserve list for the profile of Team Leader - ICT Projects Team in the Information Management Unit.
Reporting to the Head of Unit, the Team Leader will lead all activities and projects under Organisational ICT Projects. The Team Leader will also coordinate and distribute incoming requests to ICT Services taking into account prioritisations from governance boards and resource availability.
- Lead the Organisational ICT Projects Team, consisting of Project Officers, Business Analysts, Testers and Developers;
- Oversee, coordinate and prioritise ICT projects and ensure that they are delivered in accordance with defined project management, security and data protection workflows;
- Act as a single point of contact for technical activity requests to ICT Services and distribute these, taking into account prioritisation by the governance bodies and resource availability;
- Draft project related and technical proposals, reports, strategic documents and any other documentation required by Organisational ICT Projects or ICT Services;
- Keep an overview of all product backlogs for all development projects under the responsibility of the Information Management Unit and approve release plans;
- Identify and manage risks, in collaboration with stakeholders;
- Oversee the management of the Organisational ICT Project budget and contracts in accordance with EU financial rules;
- Coordinate and liaise with external suppliers in the execution of the above mentioned tasks;
- Perform any other job-related tasks.
The selection procedure is open to applicants who satisfy the following eligibility criteria on the closing date for application:
1. General requirements
The applicant must:
- Be a national of one of the Member States of the European Union1;
- Enjoy full rights as a citizen;
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by the laws concerning military service;
- Produce the appropriate character references as to his/her suitability for the performance of his/her duties2;
- Be physically fit to perform his/her duties; and
- Have a thorough knowledge (C1) of one of the languages of the European Union3 and a satisfactory knowledge (B2) of another language of the European Union to the extent necessary for the performance of his/her duties.
2. Minimum qualifications and professional experience
- A level of education which corresponds to completed university studies attested by a diploma when the normal period of university education is four years or more and, after having obtained the diploma, at least 6 years of appropriate professional experience;
- A level of education which corresponds to completed university studies attested by a diploma when the normal period of university education is at least three years and, after having obtained the diploma, at least 7 years of appropriate professional experience.
Only qualifications that have been awarded in EU Member States or that are subject to the equivalence certificates issued by the authorities in the EU Member States will be taken into consideration.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org