The USAID Food Security Service Center II (FSSC II) is a five-year project managed by International Development Group (IDG). It was launched in June 2019 with the overarching goal of supporting USAID’s Bureau for Resilience and Food Security (RFS) in providing a broad range of integrated and knowledge-driven technical services to USAID Missions, USAID/Washington, and other USG operating units.
The FSSC II is seeking a RFS MEL Advisor to provide technical support on behalf of the RFS Strategic Planning Division (RFS/PO/SP) to RFS Centers and Offices to complete the FY 2020 Feed the Future Monitoring System (FTFMS) and Performance Plan and Report (PPR) reporting cycles. The position will provide both virtual and on-site support at the Ronald Reagan Building, depending on the pandemic reopening timeline. The assignment is for 180 days of LOE. Ideally, the candidate would start immediately.
· Provide technical support in monitoring and reporting to meet requirements set by the Feed the Future initiative and the USAID Water and Development Plan.
· Build capacity of program staff to coordinate annual and Congressional reports.
· Review FTFMS quantitative and qualitative data that informs the APR/PPR to identify data quality issues and make recommendations to AOR/COR/AMs for follow-up.
· Provide assistance to RFS Center, Office staff, and Implementing Partners to comply with annual FTFMS and PPR reporting guidance.
· Develop periodic reports, which summarize performance in anticipation of RFS meetings with key stakeholders.
· Analyze APR/PPR data to make adaptation recommendations.
· Provide initial assessment to inform the gender disparity in research/technology uptake by investigating a select set of innovations.
· Master’s degree and 3+ years of experience with USAID MEL and reporting standards and processes.
· Experience inputting and reviewing FTFMS data preferred.
· Consultant must be able to contact and communicate with RFS COR/AORs and Activity Managers to provide guidance; review and quality check a large quantity of FTFMS narrative and indicator data and provide trainings and brownbag briefings to build the capacity of staff to perform these functions on their own.
For consideration, please send your CV to: [email protected]
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org