IntelliWare is an award-winning national security company with an immediate opening for a Junior Intelligence Analyst to support a federal law enforcement client. The Analyst will support a federal agency and will provide intelligence and data analysis support to assist with vetting citizens of foreign nations who seek entry into the United States through Visa programs. This position is exempt.
Clearance: Active Top Secret clearance is required at time of application. Candidate must have the ability to successfully complete a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph examination if successful CI Poly has not been recorded within the past five years.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conduct in depth research leveraging a myriad of IC wide databases.
- Aggregate large volumes of data for the purpose of identifying information discrepancies or derogatory reporting.
- Conduct data analysis in order to develop timely analytical assessments based off of corroborated information.
- Regularly initiate outreach and information sharing across field offices and other federal entities.
- Disseminate written findings and assessments via standardized reporting methods to internal supervisors and external partners.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated skill in following procedures and paying attention to detail.
- Demonstrated oral communication and interpersonal skills to work within a team environment.
- Demonstrated written communication skills sufficient to explain actions taken and how recommendations were derived.
- Experience in research for the purpose of deriving assessments or recommendations is preferred.
- Knowledge base in one or more of the following disciplines or related fields is preferred: counterintelligence; counterterrorism; physical sciences; engineering; computer science; criminal justice; cyber; political science; foreign culture studies; accounting, international relations; and/or mathematics.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org