CTS is comprised of individuals with a passion for delivering superior service and innovative solutions.
- Our team brings exceptional understanding of our client's challenges and a wide variety of financial, business, management and technical services to our customers in support of specialized intelligence, defense, and business missions
- CTS brings a unique level of expertise to its customers. Our team has decades of direct mission engagement within the IC and DOD as well as broad expertise in commercial and private sector disciplines.
Named one of "Best Places to Work in 2020" by the Washington Business Journal, Counter Threat Solutions (CTS) is a Woman-Owned Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business providing professional and technical solutions to clients in the Intelligence Community (IC) and beyond.
We invest in our people! Check out our 5-Star Glassdoor reviews and compare our full paid health care, PTO, 401K, and annual continuing education allowance with your current situation!
We seek ambitious Intelligence/Counterintelligence Analyst with TS/Poly Clearance for challenging opportunities in Maryland.
Cleared candidates at any skill level are encouraged to apply.
Intelligence/Counterintelligence professionals must have excellent CI analysis background and customer support skills. They must work well productively and collaboratively with others and be effective under pressure.
Skills required to be Successful:
- Analyze counterintelligence reporting and prioritize all-source intelligence.
- Strong editing capabilities of written products in terms of content, consistency and grammar.
- Strategic operational planning, centralized de-confliction, and coordination for CI activities conducted by the U. S. Government in direct response to Presidential Directives, National Strategy, and National needs and priorities.
- Assistance to the Sponsor in conducting an annual assessment of the effectiveness of the Offensive CI Operations (OFCO) program.
- Assistance to the Sponsor in overseeing the U.S. Government's CI enabling programs and capabilities to support sensitive CI activities.
- Support into the development, oversight and continuous refinement of technical and cyber CI programs across the U.S. Government.
- Support to the development and management of the U.S. Government's centralized knowledge base of foreign intelligence threat actors.
- Assistance to the Sponsor in conducting activities related to security of financial management processes and systems.
- Proficient with Sponsor writing standards and productions of finished intelligence products on a broad range of topics.
What we are looking for
- Applicable four (4) yr degree(s): Computer Science, Economics, History, International Affairs, Intelligence, International Relations, International Business, Linguistics (focus/concentration in Russian, Korean, Hebrew, Chinese, Arabic, etc.), National Security, Terrorism Studies, Political Science or Psychology.
- Demonstrated relevant experience/expertise supporting U.S. Federal Government in Central Asia, Korea, or Middle East analysis, and experience with Data Analytics, Operations Research, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Counterintelligence, Insider Threat, Security, Cyber security, Engineering, English, Forensic Accounting, Telecommunications, or Physics.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org