Blumont is seeking a Communication Expert for an anticipated project with the Millennium Challenge Corporation. e group of consultants through this project will assist and advise MCC team members in their efforts to conduct country-wide and project-specific TIP risk assessments and its oversight role of partner countries’ implementation of C-TIP-related efforts and management. Specific expertise being sought in the areas of sexual exploitation and abuse (SEA), labor and working conditions, gender-based violence (GBV), and labor exploitation among others.
- A university degree in a field related to communications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Trafficking in Persons, including familiarity with relevant laws as well as TIP-related projects.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills to communicate complex technical subjects effectively to a wide range of non-technical stakeholders including those who are non-native English speakers, for example, awareness raising materials, remarks/statements for events, press releases, talking points, success stories.
- Demonstrated experience developing guidance, resources, toolkits, and training materials and delivering them to audiences in the U.S. and in low and lower-middle income countries.
- Demonstrated experience organizing and executing knowledge sharing events, within the international development field, geared to internal and external audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams in complex organizations.
- Demonstrated experience working closely with a range of stakeholders, including international donor organizations, governments, civil society organizations, local NGOs and CBOs, and/or survivors.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality results while meeting various deadlines.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org