MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, peace and stability, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
Position Summary: **
MSI seeks an international recruiter to join our Business Development Unit (BDU). The recruiter will work closely with individuals throughout the company to source and select candidates for a wide variety of short- and long-term positions globally. This position is focused on proposal recruitment for USAID and other donors. MSI is looking for a dynamic individual with strong organizational and excellent oral and written communication skills. This recruiter will join a fun-loving and fast-paced business development team. This position has potential for professional growth within the team and expected to be an essential member of both MSI and the BDU. This position will be filled commensurate on experience.
**Please note: U.S. work authorization is required for this position.
- Manage full recruiting efforts for a variety of international positions for proposals, including creating position descriptions for active and expected positions, screening CVs, contacting candidates, scheduling and conducting interviews and checking references
- Provide guidance to hiring managers on developing a recruitment strategy for positions on a proposal during the capture and/or live bid stage
- Write bio blurbs, qualifications' summaries and CVs for proposal submission
- Develop skills matrices in accordance with solicitation requirements
- Serve as the face of MSI during interviews, meetings and external industry events
- Maintain and grow networks, and support candidate pipelining across MSI's practice areas
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract candidates with rare skill sets
- Manage candidate activity in MSI's applicant tracking system (ATS) and maintain organized recruitment trackers and files in a shared folder system
- Contribute to or initiate ways to strengthen recruitment processes in collaboration with the team
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, personnel administration, international studies or a related field required. Master's degree preferred for a senior-level recruiter
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in recruiting for U.S. Government or foreign donor proposals, such as USAID, Department of State, Department of Defense, Millennium Challenge Corporation or other multilateral donors. Minimum of five (5) years' experience required for a senior-level recruiter
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Experience with ATSs, or other similar databases, and Linked In, Devex or others for sourcing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and superior professionalism. The right candidate will have great listening and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work effectively on multiple projects with competing deadlines
- English fluency required. Proficiency in French, Spanish or Arabic a plus
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org