ANTICIPATED START DATE: September 2020
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI
Place of Performance: National Capital Region
Remote/telework MAY be authorized.
Celestar Corporation, a company which proudly provides 100% of employee health care premiums, is seeking a Senior Analyst for the Bureau of Industry and Security of the Department of Commerce. This position requires a bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields: National Security Studies, Intelligence, Political Science, International Relations, Criminal Justice or business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following fields: National Security Studies, Intelligence, Political Science, International Relations, Criminal Justice or business is required
- Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: Chinese, Persian, Russian or Spanish
- Read and comprehend the source language to include scholastic and publication journals
- Minimum language proficiency of Interagency Roundtable (ILR) level 2/2 in reading in the target language.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with M3, Pulse, Analyst Notebook, Palantir or TAC.
MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Open-source Collection
- Processing and Exploitation
- Analysis and Production
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the analysis team
- Develop and deliver products that meet generally accepted standards for analysis, including those of the Director of National Intelligence for intelligence products, that are unbiased, timely, factually accurate, founded in logic, and available to those who need it.
- If the open source material is written in a foreign language, the analyst should be able to review and translate or work through translation assistance in order to incorporate this information in their analysis.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org