America must find a way to come together to solve the urgent problems we face. Convergence seeks a Senior Development Associate to join our nimble, committed, and passionate team in bridging divides so we can generate the breakthroughs and solutions we need. Opportunity for professional growth and remote work.
· Conduct thorough prospect research to generate funding leads and analyze that research to support priority-setting.
· Serve as Salesforce administrator, enacting systems for its effective use in moves management, ensuring accurate donor data, developing reports to support fundraising goals, and managing back-end administration.
· Process all donations, including prompt gift acknowledgement and financial recordkeeping.
• Ensure that staff are properly trained to use Salesforce and research tools.
• Support logistics, planning, and coordination of online and in-person fundraising events, Leadership Council Meetings, and fundraising campaigns.
• Provide other administrative support for the Development Team, including scheduling meetings, organizing Sharepoint files, coordinating mailings, et cetera as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
• Minimum of 4 years relevant working experience.
• Outstanding organizational abilities and attention to detail.
• Proficient in Salesforce from a nonprofit development perspective and strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
• Strong prospect research skills. Experience with iWave and Foundation Directory Online preferred.
• Fluent in Microsoft Office. Comfortable learning new software and systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Experience with Mailchimp, Eventbrite, and/or basic graphic design skills a plus.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org