The Energy Storage Policy Trainee will support the work of the policy team for EASE – The European Association for Storage of Energy.
- Conducting comparative research on EU and Member State policies and regulation in the energy sector;
- Monitoring the latest European news/activities related to EU energy, research and innovation (R&I), climate change, and environment policies;
- Supporting the EASE policy team in the drafting of position papers, press releases, and presentations;
- Preparing for and participating in conferences, workshops, and networking events gathering key EU policymakers and stakeholders;
- Assisting with internal committee meetings and teleconferences; supporting the organisation of EASE Task Forces and Working Groups;
- Supporting the EASE team in its day-to-day operations;
- Performing various administrative tasks.
- Strong interest in the EU energy sector;
- University or advanced degree, preferably in the field of Engineering or Social Sciences (Political Science, International Relations, EU Studies, Law);
- Fluency in English (English is the working language of the office; other languages are a plus);
- Knowledge of EU institutions and their workings;
- Ability to take initiative and independently plan to meet deadlines;
- Positive attitude, flexible, team player, sense of humour.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org