Eurocities, the network of major European cities, is recruiting a senior project coordinator in the field of climate and environment (digital, key asset). He/she would ideally start in as soon as possible.
As senior project coordinator, you will be responsible for overseeing several projects and relevant staff members.
In this role, you will:
Oversee and implement several projects linked to climate and environment (digital, key asset):
- manage several projects, both technically and financially;
- liaise with the European Commission and project partners;
- lead on and deliver project activities such as awareness-raising events, dissemination activities, publication of best practices, knowledge-sharing activities;
- draft technical and financial reports;
- travel as required for the purposes of the project;
- Be responsible for project development in the area of climate and environment (digital, key asset).
- at least 7 years of relevant work experience;
- at least 5 years of work experience in the field of EU-funded project management;
- at least 3 years of work experience in project proposal writing;
- in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of climate and environmental policies at EU level in the scope of the project, and good knowledge of digital transformation related policies;
- experience in people management;
- fluent in English, and write clear and concise reports in English;
- experience in working with multiple stakeholders at transnational level;
- good networking abilities and interpersonal skills for an international environment;
- excellent relationship management, coordination, and communications skills.
- experience of working with local and city governments or public sector partners;
- experience of people management;
- other languages;
- experience of policy work.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org