Are you stuck in a routine job? Up for a challenge? Would you be excited to work with our teams on setting up and coordinating a new monitoring system for the entire organization?
If you answered ‘yes’ then you may just be the person we need.
What about these? Think you’d fit?
• You are an expert in IT reporting tools and data collection system that are easy to use and easy to maintain
• You have experience in implementing change within an NGO or a company
• You are well organized and your attention to details is superb
• You enjoy working with data, spreadsheets and preparing quantitative reports
• You have a strong commitment to work in building futures for children, youth their families and their communities
We are reviewing our monitoring system and we are looking for someone to ensure that we have the right technology for collecting the data and being able to retrieve it and use it for learning and reporting. You will be working with our teams across the region in developing the right tools and procedures to ensure we have the information that is needed, and its accuracy and consistency across the different locations. We would like you to work closely with our teams on the field and provide training and support so that they can use the new system properly which should reduce their admin workload. This is a full time position based in Phnom Penh or somewhere in the region. You’ll be involved in topics related to child protection, education, vocational training and many others together with more than 300 #EverdayHeroes in Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, Indonesia and Myanmar!
Please email your CV to [email protected] and let’s talk more.
All applicants will undergo an extensive background check in compliance with our Child/Beneficiary Protection Policy and PSEA Policy.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org