The successful applicant will join our digital and policy communications teams, supporting clients across sectors on social media management and monitoring, content creation, design, and corporate video-making.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent creative graduate with a passion for communication and digital media. We are looking for dynamic and driven digital natives, who thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure, and multicultural environment.
Deadline application: 27 September 2020 (11.59PM)
Start date: ASAP
- Work with colleagues to implement digital projects;
- Grasp clients’ priorities and support their digital activities;
- Manage social media monitoring tools & reporting;
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis across a wide range of topics, industries and target audiences to feed into the development of digital strategies;
- Create social and digital content, including digital assets;
- Video shooting and post-production;
- Keep up with the latest social media/online trends;
- (Online) Event support.
- A university degree in communication, public relations, or journalism;
- Excellent digital skills (e.g. from Google digital tools to online website and app builders), a strong understanding of photo and digital editing tools (e.g. Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Adobe Suite), and excellent knowledge of social networks (e.g Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.);
- Interest in EU politics;
- Some relevant previous professional experience;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English;
- Understanding of the European public relations and digital landscape;
- Excellent computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and a basic understanding of photo and digital editing tools (e.g. Final Cut Pro, Adobe Suite, Canva.com);
- Preferably some filming and video editing skills;
- Good organisational and project management skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and with flexibility;
- Strong sense of client service.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org