We are seeking to recruit freelance consultants to support our teams in London, Brussels, and Singapore on a temporary, project by project basis (project duration can vary in length and is dependent on client need). Because our needs vary, we are seeking high-qualified support from individuals with knowledge and skills relevant to our global remit across the UK and Europe, Asia, Russia, CIS and CEE, Americas and Asia; as well as sectoral reach, including financial services, public services, technology, media, telecoms, energy, environment and natural resources, among other areas.
We are seeking to recruit numerous freelance consultants to support our teams in London, Brussels, and Singapore on a temporary, project by project basis.
- Already providing freelance consultancy services or in a parallel sector such as journalism, or looking to move into such a role
- Experienced in a specified area relevant to GC’s work such a regulated market segment or market in which public policy is an important dimension
- Well-networked in their area of expertise, with high-quality insight and a firm grasp of technical policy
Some examples of previous freelance contributions include:
- In-country research focusing on political risk and its impact on specific sectors, covering Malaysia, Brazil, Mexico and other emerging markets
- Specialist input on the healthcare and adult learning sectors in the Netherlands, Ireland and the US
- Supporting a client understand the UK Buy to Let market and helping them develop their investment strategy
- Contributing local knowledge to regular monitoring notes on political economy developments in Central Asia
- Researching the impact of new technology driven business models on the European employment market
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org