To reinforce its managerial capacities, EVPA is looking for a EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT AND PROJECT COORDINATOR.
This is a full-time role based in Brussels. The role reports to the CEO.
As the right arm to the CEO, your responsibilities at EVPA will be evenly split between by assisting the CEO in managing her priorities, communications, presentations, and take the lead in transversal projects and drive new initiatives.
In addition, you will take the ownership of office and facility management and organise a collective management of the facilities.
- You support the CEO with external ecosystem analysis and insight generation to develop potential partnerships;
- You will also review upcoming meetings to ensure she and EVPA’s leadership team has all of the information needed. You also ensure the CEO’s involvement in a project or decision-making process at the right moment;
- You support the CEO’s with internal and external communications, for example drafting reports or presentations;
- You will also support the CEO in the planning of EVPA’s board-level events or conferences, ensuring materials are sent in advance, format is relevant, and preparing minutes.
Project Coordinator and Relationship Builder
- Parallel to the above, you will oversee large, often cross-functional organisation-wide projects or initiatives;
- You will bring together multiple stakeholders and help drive decisions by creating agile SWOT teams and promote peer learning; involve junior colleagues in projects and initiatives.
Office and facility Management
- You take the ownership and organise a collective management of the facilities and office equipment, including computers;
- You implement transport, accommodation and office related policies and make sure they are communicated effectively to the staff;
- You liaise with suppliers and any other building shared services managing office budgets.
- At least 5 years of previous professional experience ideally in management consulting or project/portfolio manager role;
- Relevant experience in a network/membership based organisation or in the investment sector and a passion for the social impact sector is highly desired;
- Have the gravitas and ability to talk at senior level;
- Experience working with a multicultural international team;
- Comfortable with managing multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Highly organised, detail-oriented and able to set clear content guidelines and respect deadlines;
- Excellent command of MS office suit;
- Advanced university degree in fields relevant to the position, or first-level degree accompanied with related professional experience.
- The opportunity to build a global network in venture philanthropy/social investment and achieve great social impact by being part of an energized and passionate members’ community;
- The opportunity to grow into a managerial role;
- A central role in a dynamic, highly motivated organization with a strong market reputation;
- A competitive remuneration package including complementary hospitalization cover and pension scheme corresponding to experience and skills.
The European Venture Philanthropy Association (EVPA) is a strong community of about 300 members sharing the same vision and a common goal: creating positive societal impact through the practice of venture philanthropy and social investment.
Celebrating its 15th anniversary last year, EVPA is proud to have initiated the Venture Philanthropy (VP) and Social Investment (SI) movement in Europe, turning it into a thriving ecosystem and a growing market engaging social investors, foundations, corporations and policy makers in supporting social innovators and scaling their impact.
EVPA today is a well-established and growing organisation with members from over 30 countries, connected through events and activities to share best practices on scaling impact through investments and move the ecosystem forward. As a strategic partner of the European Commission in building this sector and with a team of 20+ full-time dedicated professionals, at EVPA we share insights, develop knowledge and training, shape public policies and make our members stronger and our ecosystem more vibrant.
Please visit our websites www.evpa.eu.com, https://stories.evpa.eu.com and https://conference.evpa.eu.com and our LinkedInprofile.
Interested in this position? Please send your CV and a short introduction to Vincent Imperiali, Recruiter.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org