The European Food Information Council (EUFIC) is looking for EU Project consultants with experience in communication, dissemination and engagement activities, and proposal writing.
About the job
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic consultant to work with the EU Project Coordinator to develop communication, dissemination and engagement strategies for project proposals, which will be submitted under the ongoing H2020 European Green Deal call. Our main focus is the call on testing and demonstrating systemic innovations in support of the Farm-to-Fork Strategy.
- Being a pro-active lead in shaping communication, dissemination and engagement activities within consortia on behalf of EUFIC;
- Negotiating work package and task responsibilities in consortia;
- Aligning with partners on complementary activities in support of the work which EUFIC is leading;
- Drafting proposal text sections within work packages or full work packages (but not full proposals);
- Preparing budgets in alignment with tasks that EUFIC is committed to.
- You have experience in writing project proposals submitted for food and nutrition, health and food safety calls under Horizon 2020;
- You have a clear understanding of the requirements for innovation in communication, dissemination and engagement in the European Green Deal call;
- You have knowledge of innovative communication and dissemination techniques, and citizens and stakeholder engagement;
- You have excellent negotiations skills;
- You have a proven ability to deliver successful project proposals;
- You are proactive, able to work independently to short deadlines and ensure optimal internal communication (with relevant EUFIC contacts and within consortia);
- You are fluent in English, with strong written and oral communication skills.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org