Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting good governance and vibrant civil society, is accepting applications for a Program Assistant (PA). The PA will be a member of EF’s Innovative Training Solutions team and is responsible for providing programmatic oversight, guidance, and backstopping support for a women’s economic rights program. Reporting to the Senior Program Officer, the PA will work with EF team members to ensure the successful implementation of this program.
- Contribute to the development of the program’s overall strategy on a regular basis;
- Provide technical support for the delivery of online training courses;
- Monitor the progress of course participants towards program outcomes, and revise the program’s strategies if necessary;
- Liaise with instructors to ensure clear communication with course participants;
- Contribute to planning, strategizing and implementing the program to achieve its objectives;
- Design innovative methods to engage program participants;
- Conduct outreach campaigns utilizing social media skills and other methods as necessary;
- Generate content for the website and social media as required;
- Bachelor’s degree in political science, international relations, women’s and gender studies, sociology, area studies, or another relevant field required; Master’s degree preferred;
- At least two years of work experience is required; work experience on international development projects is highly desirable;
- Experience with social media tools, blogging, content management systems, and E-learning platforms such as WordPress and Moodle;
- Exceptional writing, research, and communications skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience in educational projects and online training is a plus;
- Fluency in English is required and in Farsi/Dari is highly desired.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter with PA-ITS in the subject line.
No phone calls, please.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org